5. CloudWatch Logs Cleanup
AWS Lambda automatically creates a new log group per function in Amazon CloudWatch Logs and writes logs to it when your function is invoked. You should delete the log group for the RequestUnicorn function.
✅ Step-by-step directions
- From the AWS Console click Services then select CloudWatch under Management Tools.
- Choose Logs in the navigation menu.
- Select the /aws/lambda/RequestUnicorn log group. If you have many log groups in your account, you can type
/aws/lambda/RequestUnicorn into the Filter text box to easily locate the log group.
- Choose Delete log group from the Actions drop-down.
- Choose Yes, Delete when prompted to confirm.
- If you launched any CloudFormation templates to complete a module, repeat steps 3-5 for any log groups which begin with